2019 TU250X Overview
There was an error loading these images. please try again later!
The single cylinder engine, with prominent cooling fins and chrome megaphone exhaust system, is matched perfectly to the bike’s classic styling
The engine’s richly polished crank case covers produce a beautiful, high-quality look
The conventional front fork and dual rear shocks look just right with the spoke wheels fitted with chrome-plated rims
Chrome plating sets off the headlight case, speedometer cover, and tail light housing
The round headlight, oval tail light, and chrome turn signals look old school but light the road in a modern way when the ride slips into night
Two color schemes complement the bike’s classic sports appeal – Glass Sparkle Black paint with graduated blue stripes and Glass Sparkle Black/Pearl Glacier White paint with yellow, orange, and red stripes
249cc, air-cooled, four-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC engine with Suzuki's industry-leading fuel injection system is tuned for strong low-end torque that’s well-suited for city riding.
Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)-plated cylinder for improved durability, light weight, and cool running.
Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system, featuring a 32mm throttle body, provides excellent throttle response, smooth power delivery, and reduced emissions.
Pulsed Secondary Air Injection (PAIR) system injects fresh air into the exhaust port to ignite unburned hydrocarbons, further reducing emissions.
Digital ignition provides optimum spark timing for increased efficiency and crisp throttle response.
The chrome exhaust system has a discreet catalytic converter and oxygen sensor feedback system that contributes to precise fueling and reduced exhaust emissions.
Easy-pull clutch makes gear shifting precise and takeoffs smooth.
Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission has gear ratios appropriate for a wide variety of riding.
Diamond-style steel tube frame is lightweight and strong, producing confident and agile handling.
The 3.2-gallon fuel tank and fuel-efficient engine provide excellent riding range.
Front disc brake with dual-piston caliper and rear drum brakes offer strong braking performance.
Low, 30.3-inch seat height and compact chassis provide confidence-inspiring performance for beginning or smaller riders.
Two-piece rider and passenger seat further emphasizes the bike’s classic look.
Full lighting system and easy-to-read instrumentation include a trip meter.
A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for TU250X owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).**Subject to separate coverage for certain parts and the exclusions and limitations described in the New On-Road Motorcycle Limited Warranty.
Not available in California.
- Engine249cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke72.0 mm x 61.2 mm (2.835 in. x 2.409 in.)
- Compression Ratio9.2:1
- Fuel SystemSuzuki fuel injection, 32mm throttle body
- LubricationWet sump
- Transmission5-speed constant mesh
- ClutchWet multi-plate
- Final DriveChain, DID 520V, 108 links
- Suspension FrontTelescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension RearSwingarm type, dual coil spring and oil damped shocks
- Brakes FrontDisc brake
- Brakes RearDrum brake
- Tires Front90/90-18 M/C 51S, tube type
- Tires Rear110/90-18 M/C 61S, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity12.0 L (3.2 US gal.)
- ColorGlass Sparkle Black or Glass Sparkle Black/Pearl Glacier White
- IgnitionElectronic ignition (CDI)
- Spark PlugNGK DR8EA or DENSO X24ESR-U
- Headlight12V 60/55W (H4)
- Tail Light12V 21/5W
- Overall Length2070 mm (81.5 in.)
- Overall Width750 mm (29.5 in.)
- Overall Height1075 mm (42.3 in.)
- Wheelbase1375 mm (54.1 in.)
- Ground Clearance165 mm (6.5 in.)
- Seat Height770 mm (30.3 in.)
- Curb Weight148 kg (326 lb.)
- Warranty12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty
- ExtensionLonger coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP)