Hayabusa Premium Care
The 2022 Hayabusa comes standard with extraordinary performance and unequalled build quality, plus premier-level benefits such as the Hayabusa Premium Care program where Suzuki can reimburse an authorized Suzuki dealer to perform the first three scheduled maintenance services on the motorcycle.
This is an overview of the Hayabusa Premium Care program:
- The Hayabusa Premium Care program applies to new, unregistered 2022 Hayabusa motorcycles purchased in the continental US only (not available in Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or Canada).
- To be eligible, you must purchase and take delivery of a new 2022 Hayabusa before December 31, 2021. The program only applies to the motorcycle’s original owner and is not transferable.
- An authorized Suzuki dealer will be reimbursed by Suzuki for the labor plus associated genuine Suzuki parts with the ECSTAR oil and chemicals required to perform the first three services on an eligible Hayabusa.
- These services are listed in the Periodic Maintenance Chart in the 2022 Hayabusa Owner’s Manual –
- Initial service is at 600 miles or 2 months, whichever occurs first. In addition to labor, Suzuki will reimburse the servicing dealer for a ECSTAR oil change kit.
- The second service is at 3,750 miles or 12 months, whichever occurs first. In addition to labor, Suzuki will reimburse the servicing dealer for a ECSTAR oil change kit.
- The third service is scheduled to be performed at 7,500 miles or 2 years, whichever occurs first. In addition to labor, Suzuki will reimburse the servicing dealer for a ECSTAR oil change kit, four genuine Suzuki spark plugs, a genuine Suzuki air filter element, plus ECSTAR brake/clutch fluid and coolant
- This program covers the above periodic maintenance service only -
- If the servicing Suzuki dealer discovers an issue that requires a repair that is covered under the Suzuki Limited Warranty, you may choose to have the Suzuki dealer repair it at no cost for parts or labor to you.
- If a servicing Suzuki dealer discovers an issue that is not covered by the Suzuki Limited Warranty, like a worn tire or brake pads, you must authorize the repair and will be responsible for the parts and labor costs.
- Discuss Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP) with your dealer. SEP has additional benefits and longer coverage than the motorcycle’s Limited Warranty.
- The periodic maintenance in the Hayabusa Premium Care program must be performed within the proper time and mileage order by an authorized Suzuki dealer using Suzuki Genuine Parts plus ECSTAR oil and chemical products as required to complete the service items described at the factory recommended maintenance interval.
- Skipping a service or having a non-Suzuki business or person perform the recommended service will exclude a motorcycle from program coverage.
- Program coverage concludes after 7,500 miles or 2 years, whichever occurs first. No refund or compensation for unused service is available.
- When taking delivery of a new Hayabusa, the selling Suzuki dealer will provide the customer a Premium Care Service Certificate - customers must present this certificate when bringing their Hayabusa in for service.
- Hayabusa owners are solely responsible for taking their motorcycle to an authorized Suzuki dealership for service at the recommended mileage or time interval.
- This program does not include reimbursement for towing, rental vehicles, or other transportation (check with your dealer about SEP which includes benefits of this type).
- As the program covers periodic maintenance only, normal wear items such as tires, brake pads, chains, or clutches and any items found to be damaged through abuse or neglect are excluded. Motorcycles that have been modified for off-road or competitive use are excluded from the program.
- If you have any questions about the Hayabusa Premium Care program, consult your Suzuki dealer. If necessary, you can also contact Suzuki’s Customer Service Hotline at (714) 572-1490.